Monday, November 2, 2009

These past few days,

How in the world is it November? Seriously. Labor day has passed. Halloween is gone for another 363 days. & Thanksgiving is coming up. I feel like time passes way too quickly. it kind of scares me. It's like so much needs to be done, achieved, read, people to reach and then two months pass & I start to see "santa's comin' to town signs". Which is something I have been struggling with lately. I think way too far into the future. I plan, I analyze, I wonder and then ruin everything "now". I then have to look at what the Lord is placing in my life right now. The people, new friends, my junior high girls. So much to be looked at. and this is overwhelming to me. Why should I be though? God has placed all of these things into my life at the moment, and yes I can't say yes to everything nor please everyone.

Yesterday I wrote down over twenty things in my life that need serious prayer about. Yes, it is a tad overwhelming and all aren't crazy revival sorts but simply just people or thoughts of mine. I came to a conclusion that although the Lord doesn't answer all of these in my timing, pace or how I would like it he does it perfectly. Why do I so often forget this too? and then I fall on the floor and deep admiration thinking however could I second guess him. But I did come to a huge realization that I can never turn back. I am too in love with Christ. I see how glorious living for him is, yes extremely difficult at times or fun but so fulfilling! He has graced us with forgiveness and wants to be wanted more than anything. He wants to be called on and told that we love him.

So I pray this week can bring patience upon myself. Direct love to the Father and understanding that anything worth while takes time.

"I am your servant to bring you glory"
this is my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment